Saturday, October 21, 2017

Reading This Weekend

Hi guys! Did you all get through the storm of last week? Hopefully you did without too much fuss . 
I picked up some awesome library books today that I am hoping to read through this weekend and a bit of next week . I am always more interested in cooking in the autumn/ winter months more so then the summer time so I like to try out some new cookery books this time of year and see what recipes catch my interest . 
I also got a good mystery( who does not love Jessica fletcher) and a book about a bookstore ( that title peeked my interest straight away ) . Anyway guys this is what I will be reading , I hope you have lots of lovely reading planned too especially if we are getting another storm coming , it might be time to batten down the hatches with a teapot and stack of books if it heads your way   :0)
Midnight At The Bright Ideas Bookstore by Matthew Sullivan 
Mary Berry Everyday
Murder She Wrote , The Ghost And Mrs Fletcher by Jessica Fletcher, Donald Bain and Renée Paley Bain
Avoca Cafe Cookbook 
Mary Berry Cooks The Perfect 



No comments:

Post a Comment