Sunday, August 6, 2017

Reading This Week

The books that I am aiming to read this week are these awesome library books. Ooh how I love the library!!!!!!( insert bookish gushing here) . When I was a kid I did not get as much access to the library as I would have liked , many years later I am making up for it and nothing gives me greater pleasure when  the email arrives letting me know that the books I have ordered have come in ready for collection . Seriously it makes my day ! Anyway enough about that, check these books out for yourself .... literally , at your local library ;0)
The witches of New York by Ami McKay
Moving Into Meditation by Anne Cushman
Healing Depression The Mind Body Way by Nancy Liebler and Sandra Moss 
The Holistic Beauty Book by Star Khechara

No comments:

Post a Comment