Thursday, June 15, 2017

Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell. Review

This was one of those stories that as soon as you finish reading it you instantly start recommending it to your friends because you know no matter what type of genre they are interested in they will really enjoy this . It was SO good , I just keep thinking back over it since I finished it . A teenage girl goes missing and someone knows what happened but they have their own sick intentions and reasons to keep her whereabouts secret . This story just kept upping the surprises and levels of which the sick of mind could lower themselves further . The story is told from the perspective of a few people and I loved that! Seeing the events from opposite sides of those involved was deeply disturbing and heartbreaking , my heart went out to Ellie and her mother , and I felt a certain amount of respect for Floyd who took an unusual situation and gave it a very satisfying conclusion . I loved this book! I can't praise it enough. Everyone should pick this one up and plan a late night reading session. 

I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Lovereading.co.uk for review . This book is being published July 2017 and will be available from Lovereading.co.uk
and all other good  bookstores then . 
Below please find the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment