Saturday, May 13, 2017

Fierce Kingdom by Gin Philips . Review

The story is set in a zoo over a period of one day where a mother called Joan and her young son are enjoying seeing all the animals and walking around the exhibits , suddenly gunfire is heard and the reason behind it becomes apparent setting in motion a high octane thrilling plot . 
I really liked Joan , she has a lot of guts and her  protective instincts as a mother are strong . It was fascinating seeing how Joan was going to cope with what was happening when there was a very real threat to their safety . It was one of those books that gives you goosebumps while reading it and a sense of uneasiness, I found myself holding my breathe during parts , almost like I was there with them  . The plot is scary because it feels like it really could happen and the bad guys were not easily understandable making them even more scary , their motives were sketchy. I loved this! Anyone who wants a book to keep you on the edge of your seat needs to read this . Awesome! 

I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Lovereading.co.uk
This book is being published June 2017 and will be available from Lovereading and all other good bookstores then . 
Below please find a link to this book on the website:

No comments:

Post a Comment