Sunday, April 9, 2017

Book Haul

I found a few bargains recently when I was in one of my favourite bookshops . I had a browse around for about forty minutes and came across these awesome looking books. I don't know about you , but seeing an interesting cover is the first thing that is going to attract me to a book before I know anything else about it . These had been shouting "PICK ME" from the shelves :0) 
As soon as I get a chance I will read and review these . If you have one in particular you would like reviewed please leave it in the comments section below . As always , have a lovely evening and I hope you have something awesome to read this Sunday evening . 
The House I Loved by Tatiana De Rosnay . 
The Little Bookshop Of Promises by Debbie Macomber 
A Hundred Summers by Beatriz Williams 
The Cosy Teashop In The Castle by Caroline Roberts
Miss Carter's War by Sheila Hancock 

No comments:

Post a Comment