Friday, February 3, 2017

L'art De La Simplicité by Dominique Loreau . Review

This is a simply told easy to follow book of recommendations on how to live more simply and get rid of the clutter from the areas around you every day that will then clear up the clutter in your head . I know that if I had a mess around me for long I would be edgy and snippy , I prefer order and everything to have a place . This books explains why that is ,better then I can , and the benefits of simplifying every aspect of your life . It also included the food you eat . I had already begun a lot of these changes  without knowing about this book due to having to make health changes in my own life , so a lot that was said here made sense to me . I like how the book was put together ...elegant and straightforward , giving examples of situations and helpful suggestions too. All in all a great book to have on your bookshelf to dip into regularly for inspiration and a kick in the butt for motivation . I recommend this to everyone ! 
The Book Depository

Goodreads



No comments:

Post a Comment