Saturday, February 18, 2017

Black Water Lilies by Michel Bussi . Review

Every so often a book will come along and give you this magical feeling in your body , a story so good it stirs something in you that reminds you why you got excited about books in the first place . This is just such a book. After I finished this story I sat for about half an hour just thinking about what I had just read , about a lifetime in Giverney and the people who lived and died there . The story begins by explaining a little about the three main female characters of the story . Each seemingly different in every possible way . Set in this beautiful places made  famous thanks to the artist Monet. This haven for artists also lurks deep passions and rage  , and for a small idyllic place there sure is a huge amount of curious behaviour going on . This book did everything to my soul, it shocked and tore, made me cry and gave me hope .  These characters are going to stay with me , this plot is going to keep going around in my head and I am going to recommend this to everyone I know! This story is beautiful in every way and deserves to be not just read , but treasured ! 

I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Lovereading.co.uk.
This book is being published March 2017 and will be available from Lovereading and all other good bookstores then . 
Below please find a link to this book on the Lovereading website . 

2 comments:

  1. https://celticfolkpunk.blogspot.com/2013/09/review-black-water-county-welcome-to.html?showComment=1529895923522#c5302097282446984221

    ReplyDelete

  2. It says " instead of acting like a normal croc, it just wants to EFF with them...hahaha. Who wrote this load ?? And if you come from the NT you KNOW very well that rogue crocs are anything but normal and they certainly WILL repeatedly come back to torment anyone in their territory m4ufree And popcornflix

    ReplyDelete