Saturday, November 5, 2016

Reading This Weekend

Hi guys! I am reading some excellent books right now . My reading week was a little hit and miss in regard to how much reading I managed to do , but the books themselves were very enjoyable. 
I have been reading " The Woman In Cabin 10" by Ruth Ware . I think if you enjoyed "The Woman On The Train ", you will enjoy this. 


Born To Run by Bruce Springsteen. I knew Bruce could write a bloody brilliantly song / album , but this book confirms how good a writer he is. I am about a third of the way in and I love his humour  and laid back attitude . I like that he did not shy away from talking about the not so glamourous parts of his life too . This is a must read for all non fiction fans . 
This week the  two audiobooks I will be reading  are going to be " Knitting Yarns by Ann Hood" ........... And 

Travels With My Aunt by Graham Greene
Devil's Food Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke. I am finally getting around to this book , after meaning to start it for weeks now. I have loved  precious books in this series so I don't know what is taking me long to start this !



No comments:

Post a Comment