Friday, November 18, 2016

Mini Preloved Haul

I was in a used book shop this week to see what I could find ...I was talking to this nice nun who found some gems while she was there and we got talking ( as book lovers tend to do) she read me parts of a poetry book she found . It was about a woman and the relationship she had with her mother , it was rocky at best going by the lines that were read to me and I had to wonder why this part sparked so much enthusiasm in this elderly sister . It left me with plenty of fodder for the imagination for the rest of the day let me tell you! Anyway , after a little more chatting she bid me farewell and left me to wandering through the bookshelves .... I found these . 
Down With Love by Barbara Novak
Great House by Nicole Krauss
A Passage To India by E.M. Forster
Travels With My Aunt by Graham Greene

1 comment: