Friday, June 10, 2016

Reading This Weekend

I had a rough day today , feeling really ill. I could just about stomach water. This evening I felt a lot better and hubs brought my tea and a cupcake .

 I am missing my books and so I am really looking forward to reading and listening to some books this weekend . Stay tuned for "My Sunday" on Sunday where I can catch you up on my week and there will also be a late May Favourites blog post too. 
Here are the books I have already started :
The Unseeing by Anna Mazzola
The View From The Cheap Seats by Neil Gaiman. I would listen to this man read the telephone book,  but as he happens to be an excellent author and narrator who reads his own books is a huge bonus. 
Agatha Raisin And The Deadly Dance by M.C . Beaton . Love this author and narrator ! Penelope Keith is a terrific narrator , I can't imagine a more perfect Agatha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment