Friday, June 3, 2016

Nina Is Not Ok by Shappi Khorsandi. Review

This is a really special book that evokes huge amounts of emotions while reading it . Nina is a 17 year old girl who's alcoholic father is dead , she lives with her mother and stepfather and half sister Katie. Nina is going through a very hard time coping with her emotions and is doing everything wrong when it comes to taking care of her own well being. It was so sad to read about this girl struggling with self esteem , alcoholism, sexuality , abuse and mental health issues. If I could have hugged Nina I would have . This was a book that kept surprising me , the story kept upping it's game and I could not put it down and I read it in one sitting as I needed to find out what was going to happen to this girl. I recommend this for all teens who are struggling with issues .


I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Lovereading.co.uk
This book is being published July 2016 and will be available from Lovereading.co.uk and all other good bookstores then.
Below please find a link to this book on their website :

No comments:

Post a Comment