Sunday, May 8, 2016

Reading This Week

It's a gorgeous warm day here in Ireland today and I have been going through my books I want to read and finish this week. I had a great reading week last week and I am hoping it will continue this week. 
I think I may have to do a haul blog post soon as it has been much too long since the last one . Anyway for now take a peek at what I am hoping to dig into this week and let me know if you have any book recommendations or if you are reading anything awesome I need to add to my TBR. Enjoy the rest of your weekend lovelies xxxxx
The Museum Of You by Carys Bray
My Life On The Road by Gloria Steinem
The Tiger Rising By Kate DiCamillo
On The Summerhouse Steps by Anne Fine
Baby Doll by Hollie Overton

A Clue In The Stew by Connie Archer

No comments:

Post a Comment