Monday, April 25, 2016

The Sea Detective by Mark Douglas-Home. Review

The story begins with an eye opening prologue where I instantly became interested in what was going to happen . This interest continued throughout the story . There is almost two stories going on here, the story of Cal's own family background in the past and secondly that of young girls traded in a dispicable business in present day. There were times it was hard to keep reading , but the need to know what the outcome was going to be kept me flying through the pages . I love stories about the sea and so the plot interested me , the maritime history and mysteries was fascinating . Cal is a pretty laid back and decent human being with unusual jobs , he is very likeable and I was rooting for him throughout the story . I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys thrillers, mysteries and maritime tales.




I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Lovereading.co.uk
This book( Book1)  has been published and is available now and the 3rd book in this series (Malice of Waves) is going to be published May 2016, and will be available from Lovereading and all other good bookstores then. 
Below please find a link to this book on the Lovereading website.

No comments:

Post a Comment