Monday, January 11, 2016

My December

It's a new year , but before I get too far into the year I must share with you a look back on my December . December is my birthday month as well as my favourite time of year . Something always seems magical about December..........

Blowing out my birthday candles with my niece and twin nephews.
Christmas Parties
Shopping with my Christmas / Birthday money 
Hot chocolate
My new forest lamp
My dog asleep on the blanket I made her.
I started collecting book mugs. I only have three but this one was given to me by a dear friend this year for my birthday 
New adult colouring book
My sister in law made me the yummiest chocolate cake I have ever eaten!

My second birthday cake from my hubby

Cosy nights in with handmade crochet blanketI made , my dog and great books
Yum! Costa Black Forest hot chocolate
New Audio Books
Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
The Body Book , Cameron Diaz
My tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment