Saturday, December 5, 2015

Reading This Weekend , Wonka, Audible, Retro Sweetshops

Hello lovelies ! I am typing this on a wet grey day on the west coast of Ireland , but you know what , that is the perfect weather for reading ! 
The Butchers Hook by Janet Ellis. I have already started this book and I am really enjoying it . I am not sure if this is the final cover or not but either way I love it , it's one of those books with a texture you want to touch . The colours are really eye catching and the images really stand out. 
What a title! Coffin Road by Peter May. I have started this book too. I am already hooked and jumping from each book to the next and back again. So many good books coming out at the end of this year and next year!
Never Evers byTom Ellen and Lucy Ivison
. I love this wintery themed cover, this sounds like it will be a fun read ! 
How Not To Dissapear by Clare Furniss
This book title intrigues me! I can't wait to start it. 

Lastly I have been listening to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K Rowling. I love that the series is now available on Audible !!!!!! I could not wait to download books 2 and 3 as soon as I found out! The rest of the series are going on my wish list !!! Stephen Fry is a wonderful narrator and I am so glad it is so easy to get the audiobooks now as I struggled a little with buying on Pottermore . Well done J.K Rowling on making it easier for us to get your audible books . It was a great decision! You are awesome!!!! Xxxx 
Lastly and book related I came across an old fashioned sweet shop so I had to get this!
Wonka Bar!!!!!! I did not have a golden ticket but it's still chocolate so you can't really lose!
Well guys that's what I am reading this week .. What are your reading plans this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment