Monday, December 7, 2015

In My Makeup Bag

Orla Kiely
The eyeshadows I am loving by Benefit and Essence. Love these pretty colours .
Vichy Dermablend and Garnier BB cream
Mini's of my favourite products I keep in my small makeup bag, Benefit Pote Fessional, That Gal,High Beam, Estée Lauder Night Repair, Vichy Aqualia Thermal.
Avon, Clinique, Seventeen, Maybeline etc for the eye lashes and brows and face
This was my first go with Benefit lipstick and Clinique chubby sticks as well as Essence lipsticks. The purple chubby stick comes up clear on lips and is moisturising, the pink had a lot of pigment! Either are great to carry on a bag but I would carry a mirror if using the pink . I love the shade of the Benefit lipstick , the packaging is what drew my eye at first ! I adore it! Simply pretty and feminine ! The essence lipstick is a lovely pink neutral that would suit most skin tones especially those fairer Irish skin tones . The Catrice lip gloss is both glossy and creamy without being sticky or smelling weird which is a huge bonus! 
And the trusty hair clip to tie all my hair out of my face while I am applying my make up. 

You might notice that I have not included blush or powder here, I u have been using Rimmel powder and bronzer for a while and I think they are amazing considering how much they cost, I have tried other brands and they are right up there with some of the best brands  when it comes to quality . The blush I use tends to be Dandelion by Benefit. I love this blush. It is my favourite. I have it in a set which makes it hard to transport it can't be removed so I really need to get myself an individual blush box again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment