Saturday, November 14, 2015

After Anna by Alex Lake . Review


I read this book in one sitting ! The main character of the story is called Julie, she is married to Brian and they have a five year old daughter called Anna. When one day Julie is late picking her daughter up from school she gets news that every mother must fear , her daughter is missing . Brian and Julie are going through marriage troubles and this is putting a huge strain on an already rocky relationship . Terrified for their daughter they are both going through the strain of waiting and hoping and fearing  the worst. This book had me hooked very early. It's a tough situation to put characters in and the characters are flawed anyway and this brought out the worst in them . The pace is fast and the twists just stunned me . I could not believe what I was reading, I was glued to the page. It was incredibly good! I recommend this for anyone who enjoys thrillers.

I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Lovereading.co.uk
this book is being published this month and will be available from Lovereading and all other hood bookstores then. 
Below please find a link to the Lovereading website :

No comments:

Post a Comment