Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The Turning Point by Freya North . Review.

This is the story about two people who live in different parts of the world. Frankie lives in England with her son Sam and daughter Annabel , and Scott lives in Canada  with his daughter Jenna who has epilepsy. Frankie is a writer of children's books and is struggling to find her muse and Scott writes music for films . Through a chance meeting in London where they are both there on business they meet and click and it is the start of a beautiful relationship. I read half of this book with a box of tissues and seriously wondered if I would run out as I was so emotionally attached to these characters. My heart broke and soared , I smiled  and I howled with tears but one thing is for sure I will never forget it . 
I recommend this to anyone without any doubt. 

I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Lovereading.co.uk. 
This book has been published in 2015
and  is available from lovereading and all other good bookstores . 

Below please find  a link to this book on the lovereading website .
http://www.lovereading.co.uk/book/14424/The-Turning-Point-by-Freya-North.html

No comments:

Post a Comment