Saturday, October 17, 2015

My Saturday


Tea is a must have for me in the morning or I just can't wake up properly , add some fruit and cereal and I am off about my day. 
First things first , there are little furry people that need walking ....
But it can be very hard trying to pry them away from my duvet .
Or their human

Today I have been reading this 


......................................................
And listening to these:


Tipping The Velvet by Sarah Waters

Agatha Raisin and the Deadly Dance by M.C Beaton. 
Locke & Key by Joe Hill and narrated by Gabriel Rodriguez. This is a dramatised horror / thriller which is truly creepy. It may still be free on Audible.uk , go check! 

As it is the autumn you can always find me with my hook and wool doing things like this:
My autumn coloured one above and my brighter coloured one below. They are each going to be six foot by six foot approx 144 squares each . Phew! Glutton for punishment! 


This week I got a Pumpkin and an Orla Kiely lantern for beside my bed. I love how the light reflects on the wall behind it at night time . 
Reading a few pages of this old favourite every night.. Ohhh Mr. Darcy , we need more of you in this world and more inspiring ladies like Lizzy who live their life not caring what anyone else thinks. 


Here are some songs I have been loving lately as I read :

Lisa Mitchell
Neopolitan Dreams

Lost and Found 
Lianne Le Havas

River Flows In You
Yiruma

Did I tell you my YouTube channel has been back up and running a little while now after a break. I likely forgot! I have books, reviews , hauls, journaling, day to day vlogs on there and anything else interesting I happen to come across. 
Here is the link if you would like to see more or hear me having a natter . Xxxxx
Please subscribe if you enjoy all these types of things xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment