Saturday, October 10, 2015

Murder On The Last Frontier By Cathy Pagau . Review

Book 1 in the Charlotte Brody Mystery Series

When Suffragette and journalist Charlotte Brody Leaves England for Alaska where her  brother who is a doctor lives ,with the aim of writing about what life is like in this completely different part of the world for those that live there , she never expects a murder very quickly after she arrives . What makes it worse is that her brother knew the victim. The victim, a local prostitute, known well by all in the community could have been killed by anyone as plenty of people could have reason to hate her , this leaves  Charlotte very curious as to who would do such a thing so she takes it upon herself to do right by the victim and get justice for her . 
I loved this book! From the setting to Charlottes character and the twists and turns it really had me gripped. I am already eager to get my hands on the next book in the series ! I think this is going to be another series I will definitely have to follow!

I received this book through Netgalley.
This book is being published by Kensington Books in November 2015.
Below please find links to this book and author .

Book

Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment