Sunday, October 4, 2015

Haunt Couture and Ghosts Galore by Rose Pressey . Review

This is book three in the Haunted Vintage Mystery Series featuring main character Cookie Chanel. Cookie is the owner of It's Vintage Y'all ,in Sugar Creek , Georgia ,a clothing and accessories shop aimed at all those glamorous ladies with an eye for all things vintage and fabulous. When asked to supply some items from her shop to a fashion show Cookie was happy to oblige , but once there , there was definitely an air of hostility in the air between some of the people back stage . When someone is found dead Cookie decides it's in everyone's best interests to find out who did this dreadful deed and she is helped along by none other then two ghosts and a psychic cat! I loved this magical element to the story !
This was a lot of fun and I particularly enjoyed the relationship between Cookie and her ghostly friends , I was hoping to guess the killer by the end but I was wrong and it was a real surprise which I loved. 
The book also contained helpful hints about vintage clothing and investigator tips at the beginning of each chapter .
I flew through this as I loved it so much and I can't wait until the next book in the series comes out. 

I received this book through Netgalley.
This book is being published October 31st through Kensington Books and I will leave a link down below where you can find this book , and Rose's website.  

Goodreads
Amazon
Rose's Facebook Page


No comments:

Post a Comment