Sunday, September 6, 2015

Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami . Review

I knew almost straight away that I was going to enjoy this book simply from reading the first chapter. The things I love most about this book is that there is not a huge number of characters to keep track of and so you can pay real attention to the main ones. The setting and everything the narrator of the story is seeing and doing is described wonderfully and it makes it very easy to visualise what the author is succcessfully trying for us to see though their eyes. When reading about countries I have never been to I found that that is a wonderful gift! 
Love, relationships, life and illness are all in here and they are told in a matter of fact way that is very life like and believable . The main character is a laid back young man with admirable qualities who is very likeable and I enjoyed spending time in his world. I would say definitely put this on your TBR list!  

No comments:

Post a Comment