Sunday, June 28, 2015

My Sunday

Hi guys , it was a warm and dull day here with us today but the perfect temperature to get out for a walk and do some gardening. Not forgetting when all that is over to get some reading in before bedtime.

Bread rolls and Turkey and salad filling. Yum! I can't think of a better place to eat it!

The books I am reading today are:
The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton
Drop by Katie Everson 

The audiobook I am listening to is :

The podcasts I have been listening to and loving today are by :

Yep, it's The Joy The Baker Podcast! 

Sorting through my on the go planner because I have a head like a sieve and need constant reminders !
The inside looks like this:
Some cute paper clips, washi, dividers. 

The heat and rain is making the garden thrive! Including the weeds!!! 

Well guys it's been a quiet but great day with me and I hope you had a great day 
too! Xxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment