Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday night / Date night

I woke up early this morning to get some reading done because I had some housework to finish as I knew I was probably doing something later in the evening and  I would not get to read as much as I hoped . The book I am currently reading is not a book I might have picked up on my own ( Review Copy) as it's about the opium wars / slave ships, corruption , scallywags and trouble on the high seas , at the moment the story is still in India, I have been pleasantly surprised by this book , I read a mix of all genres and this is why I love doing that because I am constantly surprised by books I might not have read going by the cover or discription. This is book 1 in the trilogy so I am hoping to read the rest of the series back to back. Perhaps I was a pirate or a smuggler in a past life...... Ahhhh the daydreams of book lovers.

I don't know about you,  but my guy and I needed some serious cheering up this weekend. We decided a date night was called for so food and and a movie was what we did....



50 Shades Of Grey , the perfect movie to watch with your guy.... Maybe not the movie to bring your mum along to ..... When Christian gives Anna the books..... Ahem... Heart skipped a beat... What a way to get to a girls heart.....I had read the books and I think this first film did the book justice. I am crossing fingers and toes that they keep the same actors if they continue the films for the books. 

Afterward some takeout Shredded garlic Chicken and honey sauce and chicken sweetcorn soup ... Perfect comfort food on a cold night ...

Now it's time for an early night with my Audio book... Or two... The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes , Dying For A Cupcake by Denise Swanson and Ladle To The grave by Connie Archer on my kindle. 



Goodnight guys..until next time xxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment