Monday, March 16, 2015

In My Mailbox

It was a very happy mail day today when these beauties arrived !!! 
Now there is a title! I want to start this right now! With a title telling us that someone knows their own death date , how could I not want to know more about that ... Sounds a little dystopian / futuristic / dark .... Love it!
I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson. Can I just tell you the edges of the pages are the same colour as the cover so this book really pops! I have read and loved a previous book by Jandy Nelson so this is sure to be awesome!
The Thirty List by Eva Woods.... All the things the main character planned before turning thirty ... I can't wait to find out how her list worked out!
Bad Bones by Graham Marks . This is a book from the Red Eye series that I love. Creepy to the max YA reading !!!!

The Derective's Daughter by Lesley Thomson.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment