Friday, March 20, 2015

I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson. Review

I am a big fan of this author so I was thrilled when I got the chance to review this book and I was definetly not disappointed with this touching story about exceptionally smart twin teens ,brother and sister Jude and Noah . Raised by a very artistic mother they both inherited her love of expression through art and through difficult circumstances in their personal lives they will lean on this as a crutch to get them through the bad times. This is a YA book but it would be suitable for adults too as it touches on relationships, tragedy, coping mechanisms and how to survive when the odds seem against you. I can't recommend this authors books highly enough as it feels like the author is talking directly to you and you become immersed in her fictional world.

I received this book for review from the lovely people over at Lovereading.co.uk
This book is being published in April and will be available to buy on Lovereading.co.uk and all other good bookstores then.
Below please find a link to this book on the Lovereading website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment