Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Happy Mail Day Yay!!!!! #journal#planner

Happy mail day with my journal goodies from OneOrangeSnowflake

Cup and mug stickers
Spa stickers
Cuteness in the form of woodland animal sticker set 
Teardrops etc to remind myself of items in my journal, esp to draw attention to things like appointment times.
Linen change stickers 
Book stickers, to remind me when books are due back at the library etc
Laundry day , towel changes, 
The above sticker set is in soft Matt golds and pinks and mint green shades , petite and pretty stickers.

OneOrangeSnowflake can be found on Instagram and Etsy . Beautiful stickers and packaged securely . Go get some!

2 comments:

  1. As a mutual stationary lover and someone who always wants to be better organised these look fabulous. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them and these are Matt so they can be moved around. I can find hardly any suppliers in Ireland and the UK , they are really big in the USA ! We need some more of this on our side of the pond. :0)

      Delete