Thursday, January 29, 2015

Pre-Loved Book Haul Part 4

Morning lovelies , hope the sun is shining in your side of the world . Here is part 4 of my pre loved book haul. Don't worry we are nearly finished with it. Then I can show you the last of the books I got with my Christmas/birthday money. 
I have been seeing this book around for a very long time, as I don't know much about it I will have to check it out on Goodreads and see what the thoughts are of those who have read it. When I get around to all these books you can expect reviews. 
It was the title of this book that attracted me... I know nothing about this..
This sounds familiar... I am almost sure I watched a film once with this title , again research will have to go into this before I tackle it. 
I love Philippa! Such a great writer, I have no idea what this is about but I have loved all the previous books by her that I have read so I can't wait to read this too. 
Relentless. By Dean Koontz. The blurb on the front cover at the bottom had me intrigued.... 
I loved the book The First Wives Club so I thought I would give the author another go with this big chunky book. 
This looks and sounded like a sweet read and perfect for a Sunday afternoon. The Face in the locket by Alexander Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment