Thursday, January 15, 2015

Back in hospital

Hi guys , as you know I very recently lost a baby .. Last night I was rushed back into hospital after haemorrhaging at home. Needless to say it is a frightening stressful time and I would prefer to be talking books with you rather then scary medical issues but you can bet I am already planning blog posts and all the books I am going to read 
For now Surgical tights are the height of hospital chic don't you know! 
And when all else fails read Harry Potter! 

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss and for this hospitalization as well. I've only recently come upon your blog because of a recommendation from a booktuber. I hope that you do not find it creepy that I offer you a cyber hug and condolences on your loss.
    May you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dora! All cyber hugs welcome . Will be glad to get back home and feel better again

      Delete