Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday Night Pampering.

Vanilla Chai and Salted Caramel Candles and a lush bubble bar called The Christmas Hedgehog is the perfect bathing combination.
Sunday is the perfect day to pamper yourself in preperation for the start of another week . So let's begin.....
A Soothing Rehydrating mask is a must for me and it leaves my skin feeling silky soft and nourished. This Hydraphase Intense Mask is wonderful in perking me up.
Trying to put face mask on when you are a glasses wearer is lots of fun  :) . I recommend a foundation brush kept solely for masks. 

To remove any last bits of mask I use This Works Clean Skin 5 in 1 Water
Followed by this hydra nourishing night cream by Elemis. I think this was a sample I received .
Next up is my hands. I use this on the nights I am reading paperbacks. Kindles and oily hands do not mix well!
I love this creamy chocolatey lip balm from The Body Shop. Lasts ages and lips feel great!
For my body and feet I have been using these two products ....Bathina and ...

The Charity Pot by Lush.
Moisturise and do good all at the same time.
No pamper evening is complete without a hot chocolate with marshmallows , candles and a good book . Starlight by Stella Gibbons. 
Night night guys x x x x x x x x x



No comments:

Post a Comment