Sunday, October 5, 2014

Reading In Autumn



This week I am reading and listening to a real mixed bag of goodies. I always have a few books on the go , usually each one is very different so that makes it easier to not forget characters and story lines. When the weather is cold I like to wrap up warm and get out walking in the evening with someone then come back and get some hot soup and pull a book down from my book shelves. Below are the books I am going to be reading this week while tucked up with a blanket on the couch with some scented candles burning.

The book I am finishing up this week is Death by Cashmere by Sally Goldenbaum. A Seaside Knitters mystery series. 


I am starting The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters. I am really nervous about this book as I have seen mixed reviews. I do like Sarah's writing style so I am hopeful. 




I am reading Murder of a Needled Knitter by Denise Swanson. This is a new release. Love this series!


Finishing off The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan. Really enjoying this!



Adoring The Darcy's of Pemberley by Shannon Winslow... I can't get enough Jane Austen lately and this is really just what I needed. Completely recommend this and I am only a quarter of the way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment