Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Kindle and Audible Books

Hi guys! How is your week going? It has been the perfect weather to get outside exercising , dry and crisp ,so there has been lots of walks recently and then home for some reading. 

I have been reading quite a bit lately .. I surpassed my Goodreads Challenge for 2014 and now it looks like I may get over 200 books read for this year. I also picked up some bargains for my Kindle while they were on offer. The next three books were bargains so check them out on Amazon if you get a chance.

Tom's Midnight Garden by Philippa Pearce


Mission To Murder by Lynn Cahoon. This is book.     In the Tourist Trap Mystery Series.


A Weekend With Mr Darcy by Victoria Connelly

The Monogram Murders by Sophie Hannah.... A Hercule Poirot Mystery





No comments:

Post a Comment