Tuesday, September 30, 2014

No Safe House by Linwood Barclay. Review


When I started this book I only intended reading a few chapters.... Many hours later I finished it. Yes it is that good! This book is the sequel to No Time For Goodbye which was published in 2008 , in this book our favourite characters are back! Jane, Vince, Terry ,Grace and Cynthia ...although years have passed since they last met , a frightening night will see them all come back into each other's lives again. This book was just like its previous book in that you just cannot put it down , I was completely oblivious to the world around me when I was reading this and that is a sign of a great book, the mystery and suspense were awesome, the story was smart, tense , a bit grizzly and irresistible . Read this if you want a story that will hold your attention and leave you wanting more .

I received this book for review from the kind folks over at Lovereading.co.uk
If you would like to know more about this book you can follow the link below. 
This book has been published and is available for purchase on Lovereading.co.uk and all other good bookstores now.

No comments:

Post a Comment