Saturday, September 6, 2014

Book Haul

Hi guys..it's easy to tell in my house that summer is well and truly gone as I am craving books and soup like you would not believe. I embrace the autumn ...snuggly clothes ,hot foods , long walks , seasonal book  reading  in bed when it is stormy and cold outside. I have done some bargain book shopping and I also have a review book to show you. Let's get on with this buddies!

Good Behaviour by Molly Keane
Antiques Knock Off by Barbara Allan
Fear in the Sunlight by Znicola Upson
Brat Farrar by Josephine Tey
My Life by David Jason
The Rising Tide by Molly Keane
A Fatsl a Thaw by Dana Stabenow
Death of a Sweep by M . C Beaton
The Captains Table by Brain Thompson
Stork Raving Mad by Donna Andrews
A Cold Day Gor Murder by Dana Stabenow
Witches of East End by Melissa De La Cruz
Justice Hall by Laurie R King
The Beach Hut Next Door by Veronica Henry
Chestnut Street by Maeve Binchy
It Started With Paris by Cathy Kelly. Review Book.
Apple Bough by Noel Streatfield
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

No comments:

Post a Comment