Monday, September 22, 2014

Book Clubbed by Lorna Barrett. Review.

This is book 8 in the Booktown mystery series.
It's great to be back with Trisha and Angelica again and in this book they are having to deal with a really horrid character called Betsy Dittmeyer. Oh she is a horror! They were obviously not the only ones who found her unlikeable as she is found murdered. It's up to Trisha and Angelica to dig a little deeper into what happened and in doing so they find a lot more then they bargained for. I loved this mystery and especially the digging around they did. Betsy was truly unlikeable in many ways ! My heart went out to Trisha in this book , I could have cried for her at the end, I literally held my breath to find out how it would end. I wanted to give her a big huge hug! I am hoping it won't be too long until the next book in the series is out. Loved every page of this book. Simply wonderful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment