Saturday, September 27, 2014

Austen and Austen Inspired Haul!

Hi guys! I am back with a book haul again. As soon as the weather starts to get colder I crave books like you would not believe , and at the moment I have been craving Austen as you might have guessed going by recent hauls here on my blog. Some people are firm Austen fans ....they only enjoy the books that Jane Austen wrote ....while others like myself enjoy those books but also quite a few others written by other authors who loved the books and decided to carry on the stories we know so well ,while giving them a little twist... 
Check out the goodies!

Letters From Pemberley by Jane Dawkins

More letters from Pemberley by Jane Dawkins
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
I love the feel of these Penguin editions. They are incredibly soft to the touch and a real joy to hold while reading. 
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
Penguin edition.
Mansfield Park by Jane Austen. My third Penguin English library edition. 
This version of Pride and Prejudice was published by Alma Classics.
The Darcy's of Pemberley by Shannon Winslow
Walking Jane Austen's London by Louise Allen.
Dying to Write by Mary Lydon Simonsen. Murder at a Jane Austen Conference.
I was Jane Austen's Best Friend by Cora Harrison
From This Day Forward by Joana Starnes
Charlotte by Karen Aminadra
Mr Collins's Last Supper by Shannon Winslow
For Myself Alone by Shannon Winslow
Return to Longbourn by Shannon Winslow

No comments:

Post a Comment