Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Currently Reading

Hi guys! Hope you are all having a great week so far. I have been finding it hard to sit down and read recently so I have been relying on audiobooks to get my book fix from. I also have a few paperbacks to show you that I have begun .
First up are the three audio books it have been listening to.
Doll-baby by Laura Lane McNeal... If you liked The Help or A Little Princess then you might enjoy this! 

Midnight Crossroad by Charlaine Harris.... Not everything is as it seems in this town.........
Dead & Buried by Leighann Dobbs. ..... A Romantic Mystery series...I am enjoying getting to know these characters.
Chapter and Hearse by Lorna Barrett is part of the Booktown Mystery series that I adore... A must read for any book lover... A series set in a town of books.
Murder of a Snake in the Grass by Denise Swanson. This us part of the Scumble River Mystery series. If you gave not checked out this series then please do, you are going to love it !
Murder Buys a T-Shirt by Christy Fifield.. This book is part of the Haunted Souvenir Shop Mystery series. I am not familiar with this author or series so I can't wait to find out more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment