Thursday, June 19, 2014

What You See by Ann Mullen. Review.

4258715

This is book 1 in the Jesse Watson Mystery series. I had bought the entire series so far on my kindle but had never got around to reading it until this past week when I sat down with this book 1 and I could not put it down. The main character is called Jesse Watson, she has moved to a new town , got a new job with local detective Billy Blackhawk and is starting a new life . All is going wonderful until her new job gets more dangerous then she expected but Jesse is no wimp and it makes her more determined then ever to solve a mystery . The characters in this story are very likeable and my favourites are Billy( protective and thoughtful), Jesse(gutsy and hard working) and Jesse's mother(strong and supportive). I really can't wait to see what happens in the next book which I am starting to read later today. I love when a first book in a series gets me excited and this book certainly did that. Go read it! If you like a strong female lead character, mystery, suspense then you will likely enjoy this a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment