Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Reading This Week

Hi guys ! How is your week going so far ?I have flys commiting suicide on the wall I just painted , I will have to close the window to prevent any more teeny tiny deaths. Anyway.. On to the books.
This week I have been reading these awesome books below .I am loving them!
Across the Universe by Beth Revis is SO GOOD! If you love movies based in space then check this out , you are going to love it!
 Black Dog Summer by Miranda Sherry. This is a fascinating book, very hard to put down.....
We have been having so much thunder lately that this was the book I reached out the most for. Perfect for giving you chills down your spine .This House is Haunted by John Boyne

I am also listening to A Game of Thrones on Audible .. I am enjoying it, it is taking me a little time to get used to all the characters names and families but It is still completely engrossing .
Until next time guys x x 


No comments:

Post a Comment