Thursday, June 5, 2014

Book Haul

Hi guys! I thought I would show you a couple of books that arrived in the post this week as well as some books I got recently on kindle.
The first book I got for my kindle was this book by John Boyne called This House is Haunted. This is a perfect eerie cover!

The books I received in the post are these review books from the lovely people over at Lovereading.co.uk.
The Spring of Kasper Meier by Ben Fergusson.
Black Dog Summer by Miranda Sherry



Joseph Delaneys new book is called A New Darkness. This is a follow up series that begins where the Spooks Apprentice series finished off. I have been so excited about this new series as I am a huge fan of Joseph's previous books. When I finished reading Harry potter years ago I went looking for another series and the Spooks Apprentice series is what I found and fell in love with. Highly recommend!
The Villa in Italy by Elizabeth Edmondson . This looks like the perfect summer read!
Silence by Natasha Preston . I got this free I believe on Amazon.co.uk, I do not know anything about it only that it had great reviews. 
I love books about space! This has me intrigued . I read the first chapter already and I am very excited!



















No comments:

Post a Comment