Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Bees by Laline Paull . Review

Wow this was imaginative!!! Meet Flora , a modest bee and the hive that she was born into.
This dystopian world where everyone is segregated into different sections and the queen bee rules all was such fun to read. There is not a lot of giggles in this book but there sure is a detailed life of  a hive and you can almost forget that it is bees and not humans you are reading about. The author clearly put a lot of time and love into this book as the characters and their world really came alive for me and it made me take a better look at the Bees outside my own home.
The story which was often brutal showed the bees for the hard workers that they are and the work that they do each day was fascinating. I found this enlightening and inspired, I recommend to all!

I received this book from Lovereading.co.uk for review.
This book is due to be released in May 2014 and you can buy it then from Lovereading.co.uk or any other book store .

Please follow the link below if you would like to find out more about this book.
http://www.lovereading.co.uk/book/11182/The-Bees-by-Laline-Paull.html

No comments:

Post a Comment