Friday, April 25, 2014

April Glossybox 2014 UK/Ireland Edition


It's Glossybox time again ! As always our treats come in these pretty pink boxes.
The Glossy Magazine !

The contents!
He -Shi tanning lotion in medium. This is going to come in handy for spring!
Warming Ginger Massage and Body Oil by Monuspa. I like this brand, it is consistently good . 
A tinted SPF, factor 50, this is going to be useful if we get a nice summer.
If you are a user of Benefits Highbeam then you will be impressed by this product by Me Me Me. Shade- pearl pink

Lip brush by Emite make up. I don't use lip brushes but I will certainly find a use for it.
Well guys that's the April box, I feel a little blah about this box , I own two of the products already from previous boxes so it was not much of a surprise this month. I am enjoying the Monuspa product the most which smells beautiful and it is very relaxing. It can be put in bath water too where it turns milky when it hits the water . Roll on the May Glossybox !!!!



1 comment:

  1. GlossyBox is one of the stupendous beauty boxes that have come up with some super and flexible beauty products packages and deals.GlossyBox

    ReplyDelete