Friday, March 28, 2014

The Sound Of Sirens by David Carter.Review.

What a truly great book this was! The story is based around Inspector Walter Darriteau and Chester where he lives. The inspector is a hard worker and he does his best to keep the streets free of bad guys but unfortunately he comes across quite a few of them in his line of work. I don't know which I enjoyed more , the plot or the characters. they were both truly well written and very enjoyable.
What started off as a simple enough plot quickly got more intriguing and the pace really began to quicken leaving it very hard for me to put the book down. I was seriously impressed by this story and these characters, if you love a great crime story then this one will leave you very satisfied. It was an intricate plot told very well and I had  genuine moments of being totally gripped by the story, where if someone had spoken to me I would not have heard them....
As soon as I finished reading this I had to find out what else this author had written. I can't wait to read more about Inspector Darriteau !!!.  Go get this immediately!

I won this book on Goodreads and you can find it here :
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20646681-the-sound-of-sirens



No comments:

Post a Comment