Thursday, February 6, 2014

In My Mailbox

Hi guys, still feeling under the weather but as I got a few books today I thought I would share them with you.
Below please find Gone and Done It by Maggie Toussaint. This is going to be released in May and it is a Dreamwalker Mystery. I love this cover so much! I received this book from the author..

The next book I received was this ARC from lovereading.co.uk and the book is called The Enchantment by Rene Denfeld.A redemptive story told from the point of view of a monstrous human being in prison.
Carry You by Beth Thomas is a book I received from Avon Books.An inspirational story told about a character called Daisy who lost someone close to her and who now is  slowly finding her way back into the world again. I really love the sound of this book. I think it is going to be a real touching feel good read.



No comments:

Post a Comment