Monday, January 13, 2014

Kindle Haul

Hi guys here are a few kindle books I have accumulated over the last week or so. All of these are at great prices so you may want to check them out on amazon.co.uk if you get a chance.



The Coldest Girl In ColdTown by Holly Black
Is this not one of the best covers! Simple but striking.



The Silver Linings Playbook
This has interested me since I saw the trailer for the film(I have not seen that yet and I will probably wait  until I have read this book).




Inferno by Dan Brown(Book 4 in the Robert Langdon series) This has been getting great reviews. Lets hope it is as good as his previous books. I have high hopes.



The Husbands Secret is another book I have seen very often on Goodreads and Amazon and now I finally have my own copy. If you have read any of these books I would love to know what you think of them.




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment