Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Reading Right Now! Ohhhhh the loveliness!!!!

I am finally out of my book slump!!!!!
The above sentence was a joy to type. I had been in the longest book slump that I had ever been in and I was really beginning to wonder could I possibly not be into books any more...
HA!!!! that thought lasted all of five seconds before the urge to wander through my book shelves and reach out for some books grabbed me. I have lots on the go now and I am gulping down words like nobodies business . Ahhh it's great to smell the books again and hear the rustle of paper as I turn the pages. It's like not seeing a friend for a long time then sitting down for a juicy gossip when you meet them again. It feels great!
So, what am I reading now?
Well now that you ask.......
 Do or Diner by Christine Wenger..I am about half way through this book and loving every bit of it.
Dust by Patricia Cornwell .. Love Patricia's series and I am nearly half way through this book two and I am loving it! It has me on the edge of my seat.
From top to bottom I am reading Kris Jenner and All Things Kardashian. I don't know much about the Kardashians, hopefully this will be enlightening.

The Dud Avacado by Elaine Dundy. I adore VMC books they are awesome !

A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

Love On The Road 2013, Tranum and Kapila. I won this on Goodreads, 1/3 of the way through it and really enjoying it. I love books about travel and love.

I am listening to an audio book through Audible and it is:
I love this series, set in the fictional place of Scumble River. Fans of this series will not be disappointed by this awesome book. If you have never tried this series on audio book it is well worth checking out as the narrator is excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment