Monday, August 26, 2013

Book Haul

The first book I have to show you today is Sense & Sensibility by Joanne Tropllope. This book is a  retelling of Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility. I received this book for review from the kind folks over at lovereading.co.uk for review. This book will be published in October 2013. Review to follow. 
 
 
                                     Can you tell I am into everything Jane Austen right now.


                                    How pretty is this box set of Jane Austen's classis novels?

A weekend with Mr Darcy.....I wish.... By Far my favourite yummy guy character ..
Look at this gorgeous cover of Murder of a Bookstore Babe by the lovely Denise Swanson. This is book 13 in the Scumble river series. . This begs to be read!!!
Murder of a sweet old lady is book two in the Scumble River series by Denise Swanson. This is a great series that you should def check out!
 
                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment