Monday, August 5, 2013

Berried To The Hilt by Karen MacInerney .Review.



I have said this once but I am going to say it again. This series just gets better and better with each book I read. The main character of this series is  Inn owner Natalie Barnes and she is one of the residents of Cranberry Island. The island is not large so residents all know each other well in this close knit community. I love the new and old characters in this series soooo much, they are very likeable !!! Natalie is my favourite character, rapidly followed by Charlene  . I love a nice setting to a cosy series and this does not disappoint , I mean a quaint inn on a pretty island, I mean come on!!!! Fabulous! In this book, book 4, an old ship has been found and it is up to archaeologists with experience of bringing up objects from the sea bed to find out just what ship it could be... trouble is they have some competition....
This was such an awesome story that had me gripped from the beginning. I try to drag out reading each book in the series to make them last as I find them relaxing and just perfectly cosy but I end up flying through them in a bid to find out who the bad guys are. This was another gem that I will definitely be re-reading. Karen never fails in writing a book that is hard to put down and characters that are hard to forget. Not that you need another plus to read this wonderful series but at the end of each book you will find delicious recipes.


If you would like to know more about this book and others in this series then check out this wonderful author on her website in the link below.
http://karenmacinerney.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment