Saturday, May 25, 2013

Reading Right Now

This may come as a bit of a shock to some of you because I read so much but I have never read "To Kill a Mockingbird". !!!! Okkkkay I know it's an incredibly well known and a much loved book but for some reason that often puts me off a book. I am on page 50 right now and can honestly say that at least so far this book is living up to its reputation. Atticus Finch, Boo Radley.... come on !!! With names like that how could I not love this story! Harper Lee really knew what she was doing when she sat down and wrote this book...

                           Now for some mystery books I am reading... I recommend them all....
 
 
I am still reading from last week....Both books are excellent.... I almost don't want to finish them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment