Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April Glossybox 2013 Pearl Lowe Special Edition Box UK

 This is such a beautiful box designed by Pearl Lowe. Peachy pink with a floral pattern. Beautiful!
 Inside the box the first thing I see is the Glossymag carrying on the same print on the cover as the box.
 Pretty magazine ,inside it tells me everything that is in my beauty box and any offers there may be.
 A white ribbon and floral sticker, diff from the usual dusky pink.
                                                             OOOhhh the goodies
                                      This is a mask suitable for all skin types
                      A delicious scented Mango body butter... I now want to lick my own arm.
 This is a lovely sized sample to try out. The scent is not overpowering and it gives medium hold .
 This 24 hour comfort cream by Yves Rocher is another good sized sample. I am not going to open this until I finish my current moisture cream but it sounds like it is going to be very soothing.
I am saving this for when we get some sun here. SPF 50 is great for the face to protect from UV rays and help prevent sun damage on the face.

This was a lovely box. I love their boxes anyway but especially look forward to the special editions. I can't wait to try out all the products.

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Love this months glossy box, you didn't get an Essie polish :( aw.

    I'm now following, love your blog :)
    Check out my blog?

    www.lisa-cequejaime.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was gutted I did not get an Essie polish as I have been really into Essie lately. Just started following your blog this evening. It's fab love it!! :0)
      Nice to meet you Lisa xxxxx

      Delete